What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
We collect your information to provide a better service and also improve our services. Usage of our services is considered as consent for collecting and using your information under our policy. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your details to help you with your experience. Personal data may be used to identify or contact you. These data may include but id not limited to:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Contact number Usage
- Cookies Data, etc.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information such as the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.We may collect information from a third-party. Say for example, if we have integrated a feature which enables you to login from social media. Then the Third-party social media will provide us certain information which may include but are not limited to First name, Last name, email address, etc.
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Provide: User's experience plays a crucial part in today's competitive environment. We use your data to provide a better User experience and to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Improve: To improve, personalize and expand our website to better serve you.
- Service: We use your data to better handle your service requests and provide you with the utmost quality resolutions.
- Inform: We like our users well informed. Therefore, we use your information to send you periodic emails regarding the updates and other information relating to the website or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned at regular intervals for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Please Note: Your data security is indispensable to us, but keep in mind that no electronic storage or method of internet transmission comes with 100% security. As we follow all commercially accepted methods to safeguard your Personal Information, still we cannot provide a guarantee of complete security.Further, all transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Note: Below ways are just a reference and may change according to version and time.
- Chrome: Chrome Browser menu -> Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Cookies and other site data.
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer Browser menu -> Settings -> Cookies and site permissions.
- Mozilla Firefox: Mozilla Firefox Browser menu -> Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Cookies and Site data.
- Note: If you disable cookies, some features might get disabled and some of our services may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google Analytics is an analytics service which helps Google to report and track website traffic and service usage, This data is then shared with other services of Google. This data may be used by Google in its own advertising networks ads.
- To gather more data regarding Google’s privacy practice, please visit Privacy and Terms page of Google click here
- Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users click here
Privacy of Children
One of our priorities is protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents to monitor, observe, participate and guide their children while using the internet. We do not gather personally identifiable data knowingly from anyone whose age is under 18 nor we specifically market our products and services to children's. Guardians and parents of children who are aware of the fact that their child has shared the Personal Data with us should contact us. When we come to know that we have gathered Personal Data of children without parental consent and verification, we take necessary steps to eradicate that data from our servers immediately.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.