CodeAir presents a legal agreement, which demonstrates 100% assurance of abiding by (NDA) Non-Disclosure Agreement Guarantee to stop infringement of "Confidential Information" of clients. We guarantee to use the provided information unbiasedly and protect it from any sort of misuse from other clients or resources
The latest copies of our Legal Terms will be posted on our Website, and you should review all Legal Terms prior to using our Website. After any revisions to our Legal Terms are posted, you agree to be bound to any such changes to them. Therefore, it is important for you to periodically review our Legal Terms to make sure you still agree to them.
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website. If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Website.
- The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to CodeAir the owner of the Website.
- A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as a Member.
- A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
- Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
- A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
- All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
Links to Other Websites:
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. CodeAir has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Amounts written in the estimation are excluding GST (Goods & Services Tax) or any other taxes applicable.
- All the payments are considered as non-refundable.
- Any work or task which is not written in this estimation will be charged additional on hourly basis e.g. creating email accounts, uploading files, updating images or content, adding new products, creating video tutorials, technical documentation, git repo backup etc.
- Documents/files like database structure, raw files like PSD, HTML, user flow diagram etc will be charged additional.
- We expect payment as per the due date of each invoice.
- In any case, if the due date of an invoice is not written, then consider the due date as immediate and if an invoice is overdue for more than 10 days, then CodeAir reserves the right to stop working without any further communication or may impose a penalty.
- If CodeAir doesn't get the final payment within 30 days from completion of the project or in case of no response from the client for 30 days, CodeAir reserves the right to sell the entire work to a third party to recover the expense even if we are under NDA contract.
- If the client wishes to cancel the project at any point in time during the process, then they shall remain liable to pay for the hours invested or the work completed and shall be invoiced accordingly.
- An advance fee is required, as agreed, before work can start. Clients should only pay this advance fee if they agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Billable Hours: Hour will be billable for the time invested in code/documentation/guideline study or review, meetings, phone calls, tasks, chats etc.
- If any third party tool/extension/plugin/application is used or required in the system/website/application, and if the tool/extension/plugin/application is a paid version (not free), then the license will be purchased by the client and then given to us for its implementation and we can't determine such instance at the time of estimation.
- In case of no response received for 30 days regarding payment or approval or tasks then reserve the right to close the project without any refund.
- One page will be considered of 1200 pixel height, if it exceeds then that will be considered as 2 pages.
- Our charges are only for our services and it does not include the cost of any paid tool or other service.
- If an understanding of code is required, charges will incur.
- The images that we will use on the site will be dummy stock images and we recommend you to buy these images so you hold the copyright to use these images. Our quote does not include the pricing of these images.
- You should check the "time and expense" tab on a daily basis for time logs. For any concerns, please raise your concern immediately on the task.
- When purchasing any of our packages, please remember that the unused hours will not roll over to the next month.
- For all Indian Clients, 18% GST will be applicable. GST number 07AABCW3001D1Z0
- No documentation of the project is included in the work of scope if it's not written in the estimation items. Only wireframes, UI Designs, HTML, files and database are deliverables if written
- Once the software/web/mobile app is delivered, we are not responsible for the backup.
- Our software does not support any version of Internet Explorer (IE).
CodeAir follows a transparent and no confusion cancellation policy. Here are the terms of the policy:
Our billing department will handle all the cancellation requests and it should be sent or communicated to your Account Manager. The cancellation will not be valid until it is confirmed by the particular department.
If the cancellation request is made within 12 hours of placing the order and execution of the project has not started already then only it will be considered.
CodeAir will not be held responsible for any third party services, such as hosting, web development, content writing etc.
Due to the nature of its services, CodeAir does not guarantee any refunds upon cancellation. In case of monthly payment, only after reviewing the current month’s performance the payment for next month will be released. CodeAir will not be held responsible for any refund claims thereof and does not make any guarantees on the basis of traffic & rankings etc.
Law and Jurisdiction:
The terms and conditions of this Policy shall be governed by Indian Laws, and the courts in DELHI, shall only have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve/ adjudicate upon any disputes.
Intellectual Property Rights:
The contents of these pages are Copyright © 2023 CodeAir
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the images and other material published on it (the ‘Content’). The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) such as the authors of Content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our Website.